Friday, September 23, 2016

People are telling me they are getting really good sleep and losing weight with my other products...so,


  It's time to get back to making some Bitcoin!!

  Bitclub Network continues to perform and payout residual earnings every single day!  
   
  I just withdrew my wallet earnings yesterday to my coinbase wallet, but there are more being credited every.single.day!  I chose a 60/40 split for payment of my earnings...that means 60% goes back into the pool and 40% gets paid to me every day!  Also, I just restaked my clubcoins (the coins that Bitclub gave me when I originally bought a mining share). There is a separate mining pool for the clubcoin and it is valued at about $.25 per coin right now and actually is traded on the market! I have over 1300 of those! 

   The biggest value earned on my $1,000.00 mining share bought back in November 2015, is over a full bitcoin!  That's one full bitcoin earned just for a mine share!!!




      CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND SEE MY WALLET  HAS EARNINGS AGAIN AFTER WITHDRAWING YESTERDAY, CLUBCOIN EARNINGS ARE GROWING, AND OVER ONE BITCOIN IN MINING EARNINGS IN LESS THAN 1 YEAR!

  YOU CAN DO THIS TOO! The banks are never going to pay you what you can earn from Bitcoin...even better you can buy, sell, transfer, give BITCOIN to just about anyone, anywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment