Monday, June 6, 2016

In November of 2015, I gave in to my curiosity about bitcoin and contacted my good friend, Ryan Conley about his association with this mysterious digital currency that I was hearing so much about. It isn't that bitcoin is really that mysterious, or that new, but more that people are scared of change--myself included--and squirm when anyone suggests that there might be a better way to buy, sell, exchange, invest, etc. other than with good old greenbacks and pocket change! Since we were both trying a new MLM drink, and hoping that we had hit gold with it, I trusted Ryan to steer me in the right direction for testing the digital waters with bitcoin. He set me up with Coinbase, a digital wallet to link with a bank account where you can add bitcoin from US$ or buy, sell, send & receive bitcoin. The next step was to join BITCLUB NETWORK--a club where you can purchase a mining pool share(s) with bitcoin and share in all the earnings from huge pools with payouts daily. Although you can earn without recruiting other miners, the greatest payouts are received when other interested parties join you in the bitcoin movement to enhance their lives and you are paid a percentage on your downline.

This is definitely paying a great return on my initial pool share investment of $1,000.00. In a little over 6 months, I have received a return of over $450.00 and with the upsurge in value of bitcoin it is steadily growing!

You can join me today and start earning almost immediately! GET STARTED at Bitclub Network and learn to earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment